Last week, Charlyboy raised eyebrows when he appeared at his father's funeral service, seated and flanked by two ladies..Speaking to Vanguard, he gave his reason and also why he cut short some politicians from giving long tributes
First of all, I am not a church goer. I am a Buddhist, though I was born into the Catholic doctrine. And part of my reason for not going to church is the fact that I have been to a lot of churches. For the first 20 years of my life, I was a mass servant. I was an 'altar boy' because my father was a disciplinarian. If you don't go to morning mass, you are bound to be in trouble.
I did all that for 20 years, and that's the kind of background I was coming from. But things have changed regarding the mode of worship in most churches. They spend more time than necessary. Why should we be praying for two to three hours non-stop? I have other things to do.
At the funeral service, I was told that Mr. President's representatives and other dignitaries have arrived my home town.
Unfortuantely, one of my legs was paining me, and that was why, if you were in church that day, I was sitting down throughout. People didn't understand why I was sitting down. I couldn't stand up for too long. Now, we have spent about two to three hours in the church. We couldn't afford to give all the politicians that attended the funeral rites the opportunity to pay tribute to my late father. I felt the only person who should deliver a speech was Mr. President's representative.
At that point, I was so stressed and tired. All I wanted was to commit my father's remains into the mother earth. So, I insisted, as the eldest son of Justice Oputa, I decide how things were going to be done. At that point, I said please, no more talk, it's too much, let one person speak so we can go and finish the business. That was what happened but you know people will misinterpret it. That is their business, not mine
1 comment:
To join Illuminati is easy...Join the Illuminate cult online today where ever you are and get instant sum of 10,000,000,00 USD[dollars] with a free home any where you choose to live in the world and many other benefit as follows.we make your business grow faster and empower you...Joining the Illuminati brings you into the limelight of the world in which you live in today your financial difficulties are brought to an end your inseams lengthen we support you both financially and materially to ensure you live a comfortable life in comfortable slacks You can join from wherever you are,any part of the world[country] you are..from the UNITED STATE down to the most remotes part of the earth we bring you all you want, it dose not matter being Literate OR Illiterate Rich nor Poor anybody is advice to join If you are interested contact us now for all you seeks in life will comes to Reality. email us now:[clarkilluminati011@gmail.com]... /...or call +2348156703783 / whats-app
say bye bye to poverty by joining Illuminati i never believe not until i finally join but now i am rich..this man is real he made me what i am today and i am very proud of me begin a Illuminati member... if they, can make me rich make me become something in life why don't you join also for you to also be rich the money always flows through the members like an ocean that never runs dry it dose not matters if you have been scam before contact him for help to join :::: NOTE; that in this Great Brotherhood Of Illuminati No Bloodshed And No Humans Sacrifices is involved [We Don't Kill For Anything] OK... Do not miss this opportunity THANKS.
Post a Comment