Sunday 27 April 2014

Cynthia Morgan denies bleaching her skin

Nigerian dancehall-turned-pop singer Cynthia Morgan has denied ever bleaching her skin.

Several weeks back reports had it that the singer who is signed to Jude Okoye's Northside Entertainment had seriously toned the complexion of her skin after her old photos re-surfaced on the internet.

But Cynthia says she natrually grew lighter over the years. Speaking in an interview with Vanguard Newspapers, she said;

'What I will love to say about that is that in life people grow and change with time. For example, I was born with a talent and over the years, I improved on the talent. For me, I grew up, then I was very young and I was even a tomboy and don't even think I used cream'.

'I grew up and I am lighter. People don't look the way they looked five-six years ago. If you still look like that, then you have a problem and that could mean you are not growing. It's either you are fatter, slimmer , lighter or darker or have a pot belly. People grow', she added.

Cynthia Morgan of course also denied ever using Dencia's super bleaching product Whitenicious. 'It's one of the craziest things I have heard about myself', she says.

Watch her new video 'Lead me on'.

Credit to Thenet

No comments: