Friday 4 April 2014

Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon didn’t sleep together until their wedding night

The 'Hero' singer – who has two-year-old twins Moroccan and Monroe- made her spouse 'wait' until they tied the knot in the Bahamas in April 2008, to consumate their relationship.

Asked when they first slept together, Nick said: 'On our wedding night, honeymoon style, in the Bahamas. That's a real woman there, make you wait, till you got married. Seriously, 100 per cent.

'We didn't [know if it would be good]. The first time I made love to my wife was on our wedding night. I'm a pleaser, I went in like, 'Man, she's gonna love this'. I f**ked the s**t out of her.'

The 33-year-old star is still amazed he got together with his 'celebrity crush' and thinks his determination to land a date with her won out.

Speaking to Big Boy on hip hop radio station Power 106, he said: 'I spoke it into existence, I went hard at it, People would ask, 'Who's your celebrity crush?' 'Mariah Carey'. I'm gonna show up at concerts, be backstage. Persisting. There's a fine line between stalking and persisting.'

The 'America's Got Talent' host also revealed some other famous names he had slept with – and joked he didn't think Kim Kardashian would remember their encounter.

He said: 'It's LA! That's the whole purpose, you have sex with actresses, singers, models…

'Name five? Mariah Carey, Christina Milian, Nicole Scherzinger, Selita Ebanks, erm… Oh, Kim Kardashian! Bam! Five. I bet she's forgot because there's been a lot of people since me. She's a great girl though! Her family are some of the most incredible people I ever met in my life.'

Culled from Thenet

No comments: