Monday 5 May 2014

Ghanaian Designer Kofi Ansa Has Died

Popular Ghanaian designer Kofi Ansa, died on Friday, May 2, 2014, at the Korle Bu Teaching Hospital, Ghana, after suffering from an undisclosed illness.

Friends and family members of the late designer have started expressing their grief at the loss. His youngest daughter, Tanoa Sasraku-Ansah, while speaking to modernghana.com, described his death as a big loss, adding that he was a true legend and her ultimate inspiration.

'A true legend and master of his craft died today, my father and my ultimate inspiration. I know you loved me deeply, as did I.  A huge hole in my future has been left upon your passing. Know that my strive for greatness in my life has only been fuelled by your passing. Love always,'  she said

His family is yet to announce details of his burial.

Ansah, until his death, was a member of the Federation of African Designers and ran the popular design and creative concept company, Artdress.

Via: Thenet

No comments: