Thursday 18 September 2014

See one wish Muhammad Ali’s secret daughter wants to fulfil

The American Boxing legend's secret daughter Kiiursti Mensah Ali 33 has made an appeal to his family to let them see her father who is battling with Parkinson disease.

In a recent interview published on Mirror, Kiiursti who shares a striking resemblance with the ex-heavyweight champion, revealed she was a result of a 20 year affair her mother Barbara Mensah had with the legend where she claimed a 1988 paternity test proved she is his child which convinced him to have his name on her birth certificate.

 She also said, the boxer separated from her mom after he married his fourth wife, Yoland Lonnie Williams in 1986

 'Muhammad Ali is my dad – but everything changed the moment he married her, Let me see him one last time before he dies. Now, I want to say goodbye to him before he dies. I want her to please let me have that chance. I'm not after his money. I don't care about that. I make my own.

'All I want is to spend time with my father especially now he is so ill – but she has control of everything.' She added

Meanwhile, Mohammed Ali didn't marry Kiiursten's mother but she is the 10th child with the legend having married four times

No comments: