Sunday 5 April 2015

I’ve stopped using hard drugs – Terry G‎

Akpako master, Terry G has said he's stopped using hard drugs. Recall that the energetic singer said in an interview recently that he started using drugs when an actress introduced him to the act, but he's now been able to quit the habit.

Speaking in a recent interview with Punch, Terry G said, 'I am the first born of my family and I felt it would not be good to continue with such. Also, God has blessed me with enough energy. My fans know me to be very energetic and I believe that anything that could slow me down can kill me. I spoke to myself because the substance normally slows me down and I decided to stop it. While I indulged in it, nobody knew because I know how to control myself.'

Terry G remembered how he quit as he said, 'I cut off all relationships that I had with that set of people. We stopped communicating. I have never bought it before in my life, so it was easy to stop once I cut those people off'.

No comments: