Friday 15 November 2013

My husband has excessive sexual urge – Housewife tells court

Pleading to a Grade 1 Area Court in Aso Pada, Maraba,
Nasarawa State, a 38-year-old housewife, Lami Shaibu
asked for the dissolution of her 15-month-old marriage to
her blind husband, Ibrahim, over his alleged excessive
sexual urge.
Shaibu told the court : "I urge the court to dissolve this
marriage because I can't stand his excessive sexual urge.
He likes sex too much, I can't bear it.
"Since I got married to him, there is no peace in the house,
he always beats me, he doesn't forgive and does not
provide food for the house" she said.
Lami said: "It is because of his too much sexual demands
that made me to move away from him. I now stay at my
marriage guardian's house at Aso Pada, Mararaba."
Ibrahim, 56, who resides at the same address with Lami,
denied the allegation, saying: "I still love her with the
whole of my heart.
"I, therefore, urge the court to give me time to reconcile
with my wife. I believe she and I can settle the matter
amicably."
The judge, Malam Danladi Musa, adjourned the case to
November 18, for settlement or continuation of hearing

Via: Vanguard

No comments: