Friday 27 December 2013

Mosun Filani: "My Husband Didn’t Ban Me From Acting...I Am Not Sick"

Famous Yoruba actress, Mosun Filani has rubbished a report
by a blog, a couple of weeks back, that she has passed on. She
added that it was the handiwork of her detractors.

Speaking with Encomium magazine, she said "That's strange
o! How can anybody say I am dead when I am still alive? It's
a wicked rumour, and I believe it emanated from enemies of
progress. I am not even sick, let alone dying. The rumour is
weighty, and it can never be my portion in Jesus name. I
believe you can recognize my voice that I am the one
speaking with you. That alone shows that it's a fake and
useless rumour. I am alive, hale and hearty, enjoying my
marriage. I will advise those behind it to spend their valuable
time on something meaningful"

Asked to shed light on another tale that her husband, Kayode
Oduoye, has banned her from acting, the talented film maker
said

"That's not true. My husband never banned me from acting.
The truth is that after my marriage, I decided to take things
easy and concentrate on my home front rather than career.
Work is there forever, I can continue at any time I like. My
husband doesn't disturb my career. Our marriage has also
been blessed with a baby girl, Oluwashemilore. She was just
one year old in November this year. Everything concerning
my marriage has to be given special attention before any other
thing. But very soon, I will stage a big come back. I am still
very much in the industry"

No comments: