Saturday 21 December 2013

Why I Am Bald- Ik Ogbonna

Ik Ogbonna in a new interview talks about his fashion
weakness and how he was born bald. Some people have said
this several times under the comment section, and I have
always laughed about it and said it is not true. So if you also
believe he is not, sorry you are sitting on a long thing. Ik says
he is. His words;

About his fashion weakness

My fashion weakness is the fact that I could be regarded as
metro sexual in looks especially because I am not confident in
wearing anything that's not fitted. I feel lost in clothes that are
not cut to fit my body. Apart from that I don't think I have
any weakness. I am a 6 feet tall, bald headed man sometimes
the kind of shorts I would love to rock won't go well with my
height and sometimes I wish to play with my hair but I am
bald. Finally, we all know I have a crush on Genevieve Nnaji
so whenever she's around I lose my guards, just joking.

How come a young man like you is bald?

Nature, hereditary traits, I am bald thanks to my Dad and I am
proud of it. The only challenge I face is how to maintain it.

No comments: