Sunday 2 March 2014

Why I Love Rolling With Older Men ––Nollywood Actress Queen

Single mum and actress, Queen Blessing Ebiegieson, had an
interesting chat with Nation. Enjoy...

Doesn't the breakup of your relationship with the
father of your son confirm the insinuation that
Nollywood stars hardly have stable homes? That is a
false view. We actresses are just like every other person.
As a woman, you would always want your relationship to
remain intact. But when you are in a relationship and you
are experiencing 70% pains, I will tell the person to quit.

It's not by force. But if it's 30% pains and 70% happiness,
it's worth staying because you can never get 100%
satisfaction - no man is perfect.

Why this unusual obsession for older men?I think that
is me. Younger men don't turn me on. If you are 25 or 30
years old and you are toasting me, then, you are just
wasting your time. Maybe because I don't really like séx
and I always think they are after séx. Or maybe they don't
think the way I do. So, it's bull shit for anybody to think I
date older men because of money. That is the person's
business and I don't give a damn.

Considering the fact that you loved that man, why did you
back out of the relationship?

You can love somebody; but sometimes, love is not just
enough. If your life is threatened and you end up dying, will
you go to heaven and show love to that person? You have to
live in order to love.

Considering the age bracket between you and your ex, it's
widely believed that you dated him because of his money.

How will you react to this? Love has nothing to do with age,
especially when it comes to true love. But we really don't
have true love here in Nigeria. A lot of women go for fancy
things. Even the first man in my life was 30 years old when I
was 20. He was 10 years older. That was how I started my
life. I have never dated my mates or younger men.

You don't expect me to get entangled with someone who is
still in school. What if I get pregnant, who will take care of
my child? Where will we live? I'm a realist. That is why I fall
in love with someone whom I know can take care of my
children. The wrong thing for any woman to do is to get
married to anybody who can't take care of her and her
children - that is when you will start thinking of cheating.

Via: Olufamous

No comments: