Friday 4 July 2014

Eniola Badmus denies feud with Funke Akindele

Actress Eniola Badmus  says she's not feuding with her former co-star Funke Akindele.

Shortly after winning the City People Entertainment Awards for Best Actress recently, Badmus acknowledged Akindele's role in the success of her career and stressed that their relationship is a cordial one.

'Let me say here that the rumour that I and Funke Akindele are in a serious cold war is not true. I can never engage in a fight with her because she is a strong pillar behind me in the industry. She brought me into the industry, and I have featured in so many movies through her before my name got registered in people's minds'.

Badmus is popularly referred to as Gbogbo Bigs Girls, an alias she got for her role in the Funke Akindele produced movie, Jenifa.

No comments: