Saturday 2 November 2013

Jim Iyke -- "I Will Marry Nadia Buari Because My People Love Her"

Actor Jim Iyke -- "I Am Going To Marry Nadia Because My
People Love Her"
If you are one of those who still habour doubts over Nigerian
actor, Jim Iyke's true intentions for Ghanaian actress, Nadia
Buari, then it is time to hold your peace, as the now born
again Jim has come out to say that he intends to marry Nadia
because his family members love and adore her.
Jim's stand has now become necessary as many fans of Nadia,
especially in her home country, do not believe that he will
marry her in the end, as some see him as a serial heart breaker
who has used and dumped many ladies. But the one-time bad
boy of Nollywood movies has responded, saying that he has
finally come to the point where he knows he must settle
down, as he loves Nadia with all his heart.
Jim has this to say; "Yes we have discussed marriage. But we
are taking it one step at a time. I am actually at a point where
starting a family is becoming an attractive proposition. Nadia
and I have been to Nigeria and my family members love and
adore her."

No comments: