Saturday 18 January 2014

Ali Baba, Our so-called celebrities and the Anti-Gay law


Days ago, President Jonathan signed a bill that criminalizes same-sex relationships and gay rights groups in Nigeria, thus defying pressure from western governments to respect gay and lesbian rights.
The bill, which contains penalties of up to 14 years in prison, bans every gay marriage, same-sex “amorous relationships” and membership of gay rights groups.
tosynbucknor
Sincerely I planned to ignore it but I changed my mind when I saw the reaction of some of our so-called celebrities to the issue especially Tosyn Bucknor who claimed she'd run away from Naija, come on...I was disappointed!
I was working on a 'robust reply' this morning when Comedian Ali Baba voiced out his thoughts on the issue and he said  practically everything I was gonna say.
See his tweets below and tell us what you think:






 

 
 
Via: Kemifilani

No comments: