Wednesday 15 January 2014

Photo: Singer Pregnant Ciara shows off baby bump!

Ciara is pregnant.

The 'Body Party' singer confirmed she and her
fiancé, rapper Future, are expecting their first child
together on US TV show 'The View'.

When asked by host Barbara Walters if she was
expecting, she stood up to reveal her sizeable baby
bump and said: 'I'm so excited for this year.'

Ciara, 28, and Future, 30, got engaged in October,
after he proposed over her birthday weekend with a
15-carat custom designed ring.

She later wrote on Twitter: 'Today Has 2 Be Like
One Of The Sweetest Days Of My Life!

#TheBestBirthdayEver. If I'm Dreaming I Don't
Want to Wake up! (sic)'

Around the same time, Ciara first sparked
pregnancy rumours after she was pictured wearing a
number of baggy tops.

The couple plan to marry later this year and Ciara
has already admitted she is heavily involved in
planning the big day.

She said: 'I think I'll be part bridezilla, I'm not
going to lie. But I want to be a happy one. I still
want it to be a fun process, but I want the dress to
be perfect, I want the cake to be perfect, I want the
food to be perfect. We're both looking forward to
it.'

The marriage will be a first for both, although
according to People.com, Future – real name
Nayvadius Cash – has three children from previous
relationships; an 11-year-old son, a four year old
daughter, and a second son, who is 13 months old.

Via: NET

No comments: