Friday 10 January 2014

May The Lord' Name Be Praised! Emeka Oparah Of Airtel's Narrates How God Saved His Life From Robbers

Emeka Oparah who is the Vice President, Corporate
Communications & CSR at Airtel Nigeria tells the story of
how God saved his life as year 2013 was coming to an end.
He wouldn't have seen the New Year, but somehow, just
somehow God saved him. Here is how he tells his story
below. Indeed, may the Lord's name be praised.

"They couldn't start the car. I couldn't either, when I was
shoved from the booth to drive the car myself. I thought I was
dead, with two guns aimed at me, one at my head (a pistol)
and the other at my mid-section (an AK-47). I made the sign
of the cross, shut my eyes to wait for the bullet, then opened
the eyes and spoke to the two boys. Somehow, just somehow,
they ignored their boss' order to "waste him!" and made for
their car, leaving me (and the car) in utter shock and disbelief.
The rest, they say is history."

" I'm alive and well telling the story. Even the two phones
taken from me that night were recovered. I still marvel, with
tears in my eyes and goose pimples all over me, at God's
extravagant magnanimity to me regardless of my obvious
imperfections. 2013 sure ranks as perhaps my best year.
Chukwuemeka!!! And that's my name! May the name of
almighty God be praised today and forever. I will never stop
singing His praises. Today, I pray for all my friends…may
you NEVER experience robbery or any evil today as we exit
2013 and in the New Year. We shall all be here to tell the
joyful stories of 2014. God bless you all. And I mean it: God
Bless You All in Jesus name. Amen"

No comments: