Thursday 30 January 2014

Spiritual thingz! Between Stella Damasus and Daniel Adenimokan...

That showbiz stars Stella Damasus and Daniel Adenimokan
are close isn't news - as a matter of fact, it's been speculated
that they are married and living together but they are not!
Lately, they seem to have a common interest, e-evangelism,
as they tweet biblical lines more often on their social media
pages.

Two days ago, Daniel uploaded his picture on Instagram with
a caption, "Proudly in a 'Spiritual State of Mind'. Loving God
more each day!". Stella commented,"God is working wonders
in your life o".

In response, he said: "Fine Girl kilonshele??? Omo I don
miss you no be small. I go hail you later make we relate for
unfinished business matters".

Yesterday, Daniel tweeted that: "It's God's breath in my
lungs…so I will sing His praise forever! I choose to walk in
God's favor & grace. I will dance like nobody's watching &
sing like nobody's listening".

Stella also commented saying: "Na the way o. Nothing's
gonna silence me, nothing's gonna hinder me, I am not
ashamed I am not afraid. I sing of his praises forever. Who no
like am fit hug wet transformer".

How sweet, good to know they are now good christians :)

Culled from Kemifilani

No comments: