Thursday 30 January 2014

Toke Makinwa Marks 2 Weeks Wedding Anniversary With The Sweetest Poem

Media personality Toke Makinwa took everyone by surprise
when she secretly wed her beau of over 10 years, Maje Ayida
two weeks ago.

Marking their two weeks' anniversary, the multimedia
personality posted this message on her Instagram page few
hours ago; praising her fitness expert hubby.

"It was 2weeks yesterday and I still can't believe it happened.
Love is such a precious gift from God and you haven't truly
lived until you have loved. I am one lucky girl, God gave me
my best friend, my partner, the "yang" to my YIN, and my
Favourite person in the world.

We are soooooooo different but somehow our differences are
so little in comparison to the acceptance we have of each
other. This guy accepts me for who I am. He understands and
listens to me. Never one to judge, a gentle heart and after all
is said and done, thru the years and thru everything we have
been thru, I will do it all again with you.

I can confidently say I love you more than I did yesterday and
our journey, our experiences what we have learnt was all for a
time as this. Sometimes you might be what that person needs
to see life differently, I am loving every minute of this new
journey.

Love you Mr A" She posted.

Moving on to her VLOG of the week, Toke on this week's
episode of 'Toke Moments' excitedly talks about "How to
Fully Understand a Woman". What a woman wants when she
nags, smiles at you, winks at you blah, blah, blah...watch
video HERE.

Via: Kemifilani

No comments: