Thursday 20 March 2014

Wizkid's babymama reacts to the 'report' through her bestie

Here's a quick apology to Sola Ogudugu and her friends, I meant no harm when I posted THIS!

Like I previously stated, it was sent in but there was no way to confirm how true or false it was.

Well, we have the truth now. It is ALL false, Sola Ogudugu is not at war with
Tania....Wizkid has a fantastic relationship with his son but he did not buy Sola the phone and the car!

"Hi kemisola, YES its all false...I dont know who your informant is but shola is a good person and she doesn't deserve all this...have a wonderful night!" Sola's friend says.

Also, everything is perfectly fine between Wizkid and Tania - when Wizkid stated that he was in the studio over his relationship, it was really true, he was
working on a song.

Btw, Tania is presently in London! Now you know the truth, I rest my case :).

Via: Kemifilani

No comments: