Friday 22 November 2013

‘Don Jazzy and I are still going to work together’, Wande Coal

Despite the recent fracas between them on social network
Twitter, Wande Coal says there is 'no problem' between
him and former boss Don Jazzy. Yeah right.
In an interview with Factory 78, WC calmly but
unconvincingly explained that all is well between him and
the Mavin Records boss.

'I'm mean there's not problem, like I said, Don jazzy's my
brother, we're cool. Everything is all crispy men'.
He also added that he still be collaborating with Don Jazzy.
'Hopefully, if I see Don Jazzy, I'll go and hug him. We're
still going to work together'.

Wande Coal left Mavin Records a few months ago to kick
start his own label Black Diamond Entertainment. His
departure was followed by his former label boss accusing
him of intellectual property theft.

In related news, Wande says he's hoping to sign a couple of
new acts to his label. Let's hope he fares better than most
artistes who've gone down that road in recent times.

Watch the interview below…

Via: Thenet

No comments: