Friday 22 November 2013

The love I share with Clarence Peters is like a bond- Sir Shina Peter ( Photos)

The Juju singer says he and his son are closer than what we all think.
Speaking with Adesope Oljaide on Vox Africa, Peters
responded to reports claiming that there was a rift himself
and his son. 'I'm used to that. They want to sell their
papers, you know. If you can use me to sell your papers go
ahead to let the whole world know the relationship between
me and Clarence', he said.
He also added that even though they are cool with each
other they still treat each other as professionals.
'Technically we are professionals. If I ask Clarence 'If I
want you to shoot this video', I must pay him. If Clarence
wants me to do something with him, he must pay me but
the love that we share is like a bond'.

No comments: