Friday 14 February 2014

Anambra Restaurant Served Roasted Human Heads

A restaurant in the Nigerian state of Anambra has been shut
down after the authorities reportedly found it has been selling
dishes made of human meat. The police recovered at least
two fresh human heads when they arrested 11 people from
the restaurant including the owner, six women and four men,
following a tip-off. The blood-soaked heads were found
wrapped in cellophane sheets. Officials have also seized two
AK-47 rifles, other weapons, dozens of rounds of
ammunitions and several mobile phones during the raid.
"Each time I came to market, because the hotel is very close
to the market, I always noticed funny movements in and out
of the hotel; dirty people with dirty characters always come
into the hotel. So, I was not surprised when the police made
this discovery in the early hours of yesterday," a local
resident told the Osun Defender. A pastor, who was shocked
to know that what he had eaten was human meat, complained
to the police.
"I went to the hotel early this year, after eating, I was told
that a lump of meat was being sold at N700 (£2.5), I was
surprised. So I did not know it was human meat that I ate at
such expensive price," the unidentified pastor said.
Reports of cannibalism sometimes emerge in Nigeria, but
this is the first time a restaurant has been booked for selling
human meat dishes.

SOURCE: uk.news.yahoo.com

No comments: