Saturday 15 February 2014

Toke Makinwa insists her wedding was a surprise, tells her 'love at first sight

Forget what April Kumbi said about the wedding gown,
Toke Makinwa is insisting that her wedding was a surprise.
"I thought that I was going for a photoshoot until I got there"
Toke said this in a valentine special interview on M-Net's 53
Extra with Eku Edewor.

Her husband Maje Ayida also commented on the issue, and
disclosed how he was able to set up the whole "surprise' plan.
"I was in the middle of a discussion when she came in....her
wedding dress was amazing, I was stunned, I couldn't think
straight when I saw her walk through the door towards me"
Maje explained.

Even though Toke excitedly did all the talking, the newlywed
couple further talked about their 'love at first sight' love story -
how they met at an Annual New Year's Eve Party at the
Lagos Motor Boat Club, how they handle arguments and so
much more.

Watch video HERE.

No comments: