Tuesday 8 April 2014

A$AP Rocky Engaged To Model Chanel Iman

The 25-year-old rapper is said to have proposed to his Victoria's Secret model girlfriend and although she is said to have happily accepted the gesture, the couple is thought to be keeping the news to themselves for the moment, according to the New York Post newspaper.

Chanel, 23, was spotted at Montblanc's 90th anniversary celebration for their Meisterstück line of pens at New York's Guastavino's last week where she mingled with guests including Edward Norton and Rosario Dawson without an engagement ring on her finger.

A$AP Rocky, real name Rakim Mayers, previously dated fellow rapper Iggy Azalea who confessed that their relationship ended badly.

She said previously: 'I definitely hated his guts and he hated my guts for a few months. It was a legit 'F**k you!' 'F**k you!' Peace out.'

However the 'Work' hitmaker – who has had the tattoo of his name on her finger crossed out – claims they still have a level of respect for one another.

She said: 'I don't call him up and have conversations and I wouldn't say Rocky is my friend, but there are times I've congratulated him on things he's achieved and he occasionally congratulates me on s**t that he's proud of … We're cordial and I respect him, but there's a separation.'

Culled from Thenet

No comments: