Thursday 10 April 2014

Good: Underrated Nigerian Student Makes A 5.0 GPA In USA Tech School ( Photos )

17-year-old Oakland Tech student, Akintunde Ahmad has been accepted to three Ivy League schools but people still find it hard to believe..Because of his looks, he is often mistaken for a thug and says he has to carry around proof of his 5.0 GPA and sky high 2100 SAT score on his phone as proof.

The gifted Akintunde who plays three instruments and & has baseball scholarships told ABC
"People looking at me funny is so common that it doesn't stick out for me anymore.

It's something that I've gotten used to. I'll leave this school and there will be teachers who never knew I was one of the people on the honor roll.

I've never tried to cross any boundaries or anything like that. I'm just good at following
directions, and no good ever comes from challenging a Parental Unit."

No comments: