Friday 13 December 2013

Beverly Naya Says Many Industry peeps Have Complex Problem

Is not the first time of hearing about complex issues that
saturates movie industry. Meanwhile, this is almost the very
first time an actress is coming openly to reveal her feeling
about the level of superiority complex ruling the industry.
Actress Beverly Naya must have gotten it in quantum and
decides to scream.

Read her comment below:

"I swear a couple of these industry peeps suffer from extreme
complex or just straight schizophrenia… Let's not forget the
guys who see you in person but wait until the next day to send
you a DM saying 'You looked nice last night' *side eye* I'll
always say hello if I know you, that's just the way I am. No
time for the complex! Not cute at all! The females definitely
take the cake, today they are all smiles…tomorrow they'll
make eye contact with you and then look away. #SadTimes.

And those lads who don't handle rejection very well…they're
the worst! Do NOT squint your eyes at me, you know
EXACTLY who I am lol! It irks me when you see me and
then act like you don't know me until I say hello. Like really?

We were just talking a few days ago…!"

No comments: