Saturday 14 December 2013

Kanye West – Watch Yeezy rant about his Grammy nomination (Video)

Kanye West received only two Grammy Awards nominations and he's pretty mad at the organizers.
First off Kanye claimed he's never won a Grammy whenever he was up against a white nominee in any category. Then then went unto say he's pissed because he was only nominated twice at the upcoming awards holding in 2014.

'I'm 36 year old and I've won 21 Grammys. That's the most Grammys for a 36 year old. Out of those 21 Grammys, I've never won a Grammy against a white artiste', he said.

And then continued with a 'Yeezy rant': 'Yeezus' is the top
one or two album on every single list. But only gets two
nominations from the Grammys. What are they trying to
say? Do they think that I wouldn't notice? Do they think
that, someway, I don't have the power to completely
diminish all of their credibility at this moment?'.

'And people come to me and congratulate me on those two
nominations. f**k those nominations! Don't patronize me. I
would rather have no nominations', he ended.

Kanye West got nominated twice for 'Best Rap Album'
'Yeezus' and 'Best Rap Song' 'New Slaves'.

Watch Yeezy rant in this video below…

Via: NET

No comments: