Saturday 14 December 2013

U.S Base Rapper Wale threatens Complex staff from exclusion among '50 Best Albums of 2013' list

Like Kanye, Wale does not take rejection lightly. He went
ballistic on a Complex magazine staff after his recent album,
The Gifted, was excluded from the magazine's list of the 50
Best Albums of 2013.

After the list was released, a very upset Wale called a staff of
the magazine to complain. During the 3-minutes phone which
took place on Wednesday Dec 11, which Complex magazine
has since posted online, Wale said Complex had a personal
bias against him, then started shouting and making threats.

"Do you think y'all being a responsible publication by
continuously to fuckin' like...do all that petty shit? At this
point, you know it's got to be personal. You telling me
it's not personal. It's like a bold face lie. To be omitted
from every type of list that y'all do or be at the bottom of
it or every type of way that y'all can omit me, ya will.
You mean to tell me Juicy J album better than mine?. Is
that what you trying to tell me?"

Before the staff had a chance to respond, Wale started making
threats.

"I swear to God I'll come to that office and start knocking
ni**as the fuck out," he screamed. "Alright, I'll see y'all
tomorrow. How about that? Get the security ready."
Listen to phone conversation after the cut...

No comments: