Friday 13 December 2013

Monalisa Chinda takes Magazine to Ghana

Nollywood actress, Monalisa Chinda says she will re- launch her magazine 'Monalisa' in Ghana this Sunday.

'The launch of my magazine 'Monalisa' will take place in
Ghana this Sunday, 15th December, 2013', the actress
tweeted today (December 11).

'Ghana is a place I visit all the time. But for the first time,
probably, because Monalisa magazine is a big project I'm
about to launch. I had to come with my team to get content
for the magazine and also source for a venue for the launch', the river state born said while speaking at the Fashion and Champagne VIP evening in Villa Monticello Hotel, Accra few weeks back.

The Lagos launch which held at the Intercontinental Hotel
on Friday, November 22, 2013 was attended by the likes
of Segun Arinze, Soni and Betty Irabor, Mr Kool, Ali
Baba and of course business partner and boyfriend, Lanre
Nzeribe.

Via: NET

No comments: