Saturday 25 January 2014

‘Fatherhood has changed me a lot’, Cobhams Asuquo

Award winning producer and CEO of Cobhams
Asuquo says fatherhood has changed so many things
about him.

The prolific visually-impaired musician who turned
33 recently told Encomium Weekly, 'A lot of things
have changed about me. I am now a better teacher,
because I have realized that you train your child at
an early age, because you need to communicate with
your child at that age'.

'I have also learnt to become a better helper,
because the responsibility of raising a child is not
just the mother alone. It's both the mother and the
father and I have learnt that'.

'My wife is a pillar. In a lot of ways. She is my
strength. She is a very strong and wise woman', he
added.

Cobhams Asuquo got married to Odunola in
December, 2010. They welcomed their first child, a
boy in the US, November 2011.

Culled From Thenet

No comments: