Tuesday 21 January 2014

Nollywood Actor Ramsey Noah Speaks About His Relationship With Genevieve Nnnaji

In a recent in recent interview when Ramsey nouah was
asked about his relationship with Genevieve Nnaji he had
this to say:

It is quite funny. I think everybody just tried to marry
Genevieve and I before we actually got close. I didn't shoot
much movies with Genevieve like I did with other actresses. I
think I shot five movies with her. I have never had such
feeling for her. We were just colleagues who wanted you
people to feel the way you are feeling now. It tells you that
we played our roles very well.

When asked about why he was dropped as a Glo
ambassador he Replied:

I don't know but I think they told us that they switched to
musicians. I don't have to bother myself about why or who
dropped me.

No comments: