Saturday 25 January 2014

“She is My Pillar & Strength” - Top Music Producer, Cobhams Asuquo Praises His Wife

Nigerian top music producer and singer, Cobhmas Asuquo in
a recent interview talks about his wife, Ojuola Olukanni, how
she has been his pillar and strength.

Read Excerpts below

On Ojuola: "My wife is a pillar. In a lot of ways, she is my
strength. She is a very strong and wise woman. She is from an
amazing family; she is an absolutely supportive person. She
and I have been friends for many years, without knowing that
that friendship would lead to marriage. Apart from taking care
of the home front, she has contributed to the success of my
career. She is a passionate person who knows how to drive me
to success. I feel so fortunate, so lucky to have someone like
her as my companion."

On when he'll have a second child: "When you talk about
children, nobody goes around to announce when he is going
to have his next child. You don't live life under that kind of
pressure. I think, for me, the most important thing is that I am
living a good life, and at least, as a starter, I even have a
child. You know what that means. There are many people
looking for children, and God gives to them at His appointed
time. I believe there is abundance of children in heaven, but
God gives them out at His appointed time. So, whatever
anyone sees now, let them just take it. I think God is
answering the prayers of our heart, whether we have a second
child or not."

On how he recognizes his son: "Of course, you would know.
I don't think you need to be a scientist before you know.

Although, I won't bring science into it, because I may not
have facts to support anything that I say in that direction. You
will definitely feel it, whether you see or not. I don't really
know how to explain it, but you would know. I don't think
everything about life could be explained, some things are just
what they are. They are mysteries of life. As far as I am
concerned, I know when my child comes around, and I don't
think that's difficult for me."

Source: Ecomium Magazine

No comments: