Saturday 30 November 2013

“I like Jim Iyke.Is he not having a better life now?”- Prophet TB Joshua

TB Joshua in a rare interview with Punch opened up on Jim
Iyke and allegations that he pays people to come and fake
miracles.He also said God queries him when he invites
presidents to his church
On Jim Iyke
Oh please, don't drag me into that. All I can say is that if a
person needs to see a doctor, he should be free to do so. I like
the young man. He has been defending himself on the
internet. Is he not enjoying a better life now? Are things not
working for him?
On allegations he pays people to fake miracles
How much will I give to the president of a nation to
come here? Even when they come, I don't get any
financial gain but I incur cost because I want to ensure
that they are well cared for. That is all; I even prefer to
spend my time with the poor than to be with the
presidents. If a president visits this place today, the whole
of the day will be devoted to that visit, I would have lesser
time for the poor people, who need my attention. God has
been warning me over this trend so much that when some
presidents said that they wanted to visit me, I said no. I
said it would be better for me to visit them in their
countries. Each time they visit this place, I receive query
from God because of my time that should have been used
to attend to the poor and the needy that are waiting for
me. One soul is not superior to the other, why should I
continue to receive query? Really out of three presidents
that may visit, there will hardly be one that will show good
example of the counsel that they received from me. If the
needy are more receptive to God, it is better to give them
more of my time.

No comments: