Wednesday 27 November 2013

Wale snubbed M.I, DJ Humilty, Chiddy Bang back in the US?

Popular radio disc jockey DJ Humility has made the news
this week by blatantly cursing out rapper Wale Folarin,
for allegedly snubbing him in a US night club sometime
back.
'WALE IS A BASTARD!!! He insulted me in a nite club in
D.c Just because I went to him, say hii and introduced my
self as a Nigerian Dj', DJ Humilty tweeted.
We are told that two years ago, Chocolate City rapper M.I
returned to Nigeria from the BET Awards (where he had
been nominated) with tales of Wale snubbing him. Humility
also tweeted about this: 'I wonder why our peeps takes Nig
Based Stars for granted, Dis same Wale did the same thing
to M.I Abaga just 2yrs ago at the BET'.
Sources tell us Wale allegedly did the same thing to US
based Nigerian rapper Chiddy Bang.
But this was two years ago and things seem to have
changed – with Wale working with Ice Prince, Wizkid,
remixing Psquare, Naeto C and D'banj songs and
partying with Davido, maybe the Washignton DC born,
Ondo State native rapper has turned a new leaf? He insists
his Lagos no-show was the fault of the FOZ promoter
Kilimanjaro Events.

Via: Thenet

No comments: