Wednesday 27 November 2013

Psquare’s Peter and Paul planning joint white wedding?

Paul Okoye says he could not have held his traditional
wedding on the same day as his brother Peter.
The Psquare act told HipTV there are cultural differences
that must be obeyed. Since his fiancee Anita Isama is from
Kogi and Peter's partner is Yoruba, Paul stated that there
was no way the traditional marriages could have been held
together in the same place or the same day.
'So because im dey marry Yoruba woman, wey dem go do
am here, if my own na from Kogi, all of us go do am for
Lagos? Make una chill. That's why it's a traditional
marriage. You do it in a girl's home. When I go do my
own, I will do it in her home', he said.
He however gave a sweet hint though, 'If na for white
wedding, I will answer you', an indication that the twin
brothers could have their white wedding together.

No comments: