Wednesday 27 November 2013

Photo: Kenya’s top blogger, Nancie Mwai is 5 months pregnant

One of Kenya's top fashion bloggers, Nancie Mwai
surprisingly announced that she is 21-weeks pregnant with
some pictures on her blog 'Fashion Notebook' to show.
'…and Ken and I are thrilled. I'm currently 21 weeks and
this is the reason I haven't blogged in a while. Wanted to
get to 20 weeks before I could share the amazing news
online. I'm going to be a mom. I'm excited. You'll see
more pregnant posts on the blog in the coming weeks' an
elated Mwai wrote on her blog.
The 26-year-old lady's passion for fashion has taken her
around the globe making her one of the best fashion
bloggers. In August, she was named by the USA based
Lucky Magazine as one of the world's top 13 fashion
bloggers around the world.

Via: NET

No comments: