Friday 8 November 2013

Jennifer Lopez has never had plastic surgery

The 'Dance Again' hitmaker has hit back after a British
plastic surgeon, Ayham Al-Ayoubi, suggested she 'showed
many signs' of having work done to her face. The 44-year-
old star was clearly unimpressed with his medical opinion
and tweeted: '@DrAyoubi Sorry Sir, but I have never had
plastic surgery of any kind. #fact'
The actress responded to the plastic surgeon, who is based
in London, after he tweeted a split-screen photographs of
her and wrote: 'These before and after pics of @JLo show
many signs of #plasticsurgery – naturally pretty but now
looks amazing.'
He later added: 'U are naturally a very beautiful woman
and look great, sometimes clever makeup can enhance
features slightly changing their appearance @JLo' But
following Jennifer and her fans' reaction, the medic
claimed his assistant was responsible for the tweets.
He wrote on Tuesday November 5, 2013: 'Dear @JLo I
wonder if you can accept my sincere apologies about the
wrong tweet which was written by my assistant without my
knowledge…. 'I sincerely apologise to @JLo and her fans.
I want to remind everyone it was NOT me who sent that
wrong tweet! it was my assistant. (sic)'
The 'American Idol' judge recently revealed that she
learnt to stand up for herself from an early age as she was
criticised for her appearance and curvy figure early in her
career. She said: 'You have to stand up and say, 'There's
nothing wrong with me or my shape or who I am; you're
the one with the problem!' And when you can really
believe that, all of a sudden other people start believing
too.'
-BANG

Via: Thenet

No comments: