Saturday 9 November 2013

(Photo) Clarence Peters’ mom Clarion Chukwura returns to acting

Nollywood actress, Clarion Chukwura is back on set with
the movie 'Hustlers'.
In the Elvin Chuks movie, the veteran actress who's the
mother of director Clarence Peters, comes alive with the
role of a materialistic mother who aims at using her
daughter, Mercy Johnson Okojie to pave way out of
poverty. Together with Nse Ikpe Etim, Mercy blends to
her mother's wish in the city life survival.
The actress says the movie is challenging but irresistible. 'I
had already taken a break in the movie industry, when Elvis
gave me a brief summary about the movie; I said in my
mind that there is nothing challenging about it. Not until he
brought the script and I read through it, I was amazed at the
impeccable themes, characterization, plot and the rest, I
couldn't help but say yes'.
Other cast members include IK Ogbonna, Chelsea Eze
and Paul Sambo.

Via: Thenet

No comments: