Saturday 9 November 2013

Mystery world of blind prophet Kasali

Like his recently departed mentor and role model, Prophet
Apostle Timothy Oluwole Obadare, Prophet Moses Muyideen
Kasali of Hour of Mercy Prayer Ministry International, (a.ka.
Baba Orioke Alasheyori, Ibadan) Ojedeji Keji, near Moniya
in Akinyele local government of Oyo State, became blind at
the age of 3 as a result of measles outbreak in his village,
Sanu Ijaye.

He is not only blind; he was an illiterate but today, Kasali in
his late 40s despite his disability was reported to have
performed several outstanding feats including single-handedly
disarming armed robbers, construction of Police posts and
donation of generating sets for different communities.

During his 40th birthday, he got 25 cars as gifts, the least
being a Toyota Corolla; as he gets them he gives them out to
the poor and deserving members and non-members of his
church. Not only that, he gives his church members houses. In
this interview with Sources, Kasali narrated how God miraculously pulled him out the clutches of poverty to become the Elijah of this age.

Were you born blind?

My parents had nine children and I am the only male child. At
age three, there was an outbreak of measles epidemic in my
village and it affected my two eyes and became blind as a
result. My parents went through lots of challenges. My mother
died when I was 10 and naturally I was helpless and hopeless
since there was nobody to take care of me.

To avoid being starved to death, I started gathering firewood
from bush to sell to those in need of it since there was nobody
to render help to a blind boy. One day I was in the bush to
gather firewood when the hand of God found me and from the
bush I was taken to a mansion where an angel taught me the
Word of God, secrets of life and many other things. Jesus
Christ appeared to me in that mansion. He anointed me and
told me that I will be an evangelist to the world. The oil Jesus
poured on my head flew for seven days physically. One of the
angels took me back to our village and my father was
surprised seeing the anointing oil flowing.

But you were born Muslim? What was father's reaction?

Yes! I was the first to accept Christ in my family. My
encounter with Christ was unique because nobody preached to
me. Even as a Muslim, my father loved Christianity. Every
year he brought the best of his farm produce to the church. He
said he had a dream where he saw me in the midst of a large
crowd preaching the gospel. Before I was born, there was
another prophecy that I was going to be a Nazarene from God.
All these encouraged my father despite various talks from the
villagers that my father was giving out his only son to
Christianity because he was blind. An Anglican priest in our
village told the villagers that God was going to use this blind
boy to reach the world. He sent for me and prayed for me and
sought my father's permission to take me to the mission
house.

Did you have any formal education?

No! I did not attend primary school. Isaiah 42:16 says: "I will
lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar
paths I will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light
before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the
things I will do; I will not forsake them. Also, Isaiah 9:2 says:
"The people walking in darkness have seen a great light; on
those living in the land of deep darkness a light has dawned".
The scripture is true and perfect once you are on the Lord's
side.

How do you read the Bible since it is your preaching in
strument?

There is an angel assigned to me at every situation, as you are
talking now there is an angel beside me. If my interpreter
makes a mistake reading the Bible, I correct him because
immediately I mount the podium all the scriptures from
Genesis to Revelation will immediately appear before me like
a television screen and I will see with my inner eye; anyone
that is not clear to me will be interpreted by my angel.

How did it all start?

There was a time I went to fetch water with a 4-litre container
from the river. I was in a hurry to back before going to work.
I was operating a cassava grinding machine. At the river, the
container slipped from my hand and of course, I won't allow
it to float away, because it was the only container that I had.
So, I followed it. The more I searched the deeper I went into
the river until I found myself inside a big mansion beneath the
river.

The mansion consists of women and men dancing. I was able
to see them as if I was not blind. I was afraid but a giant in
me assured me that I will not die there. A woman in the
mansion asked me what I was doing in the place and suddenly
a man with white hair all over his body appeared and said I
am his son and that I was there to have an experience.

Immediately fight ensued between the woman and the white
man and later an angel joined in the battle. I was afraid but
the scene was interesting, there was a great bang like that of a
bomb. The woman and her agents disappeared.
The angel took me back home. I was excited and felt on top
of the world that I had such wonderful experience. I spent
over seven hours inside the river. My father was worried and
searched everywhere including the forest for me.

Another experience I can remember was when I tried to woo a
lady for marriage, she insulted me, saying I don't know my
boundary. How can a blind man like me approach her. I also
told her that she should be happy that someone like me was
coming after someone that is after one. But glory to God, I
did not only marry but God gave me a wonderful, caring and
loving woman as wife.

She was a virgin when I married her. That teaches me a lesson
that when we ask God for something and there was no
answer, we should not lose hope because God is preparing
something better which we cannot get through man's capacity.

If I have married that first woman only God knows what
would have happened.

Recently you were said to have disarmed robbers. What gave
you the boldness?

It was the spirit of the Lord. When you have God you will be
able to do the impossible. I almost gave up my faith when we
encountered them because they have collected my phones,
wristwatch, money and other valuables including the key to
my jeep and asked me to go. But the car was inside the ditch
and suddenly I got ministration from the Holy Spirit and
boldly I told them to assist me to bring out the jeep.

They agreed and lifted it out. I requested for my money,
phones and other things they took from me and they
complied. I was really happy that they complied to all my
instructions. Then I told them to surrender their riffles; they
did that. I would have taken them inside my car and hand
them over to the Police but I had a rethink that police might
say I was working with the robbers. I told them not to engage
in robbery again.

Another one in 2005; on our way to a mountain in Ekiti State
and we were attacked by men of the underworld. They took us
to a very thick forest, collected my car and other things. They
ordered me to pull off my jeans trouser that they needed it
because I was not worthy to wear such expensive designer
trouser. They removed it and gave me another trouser; but I
warned them that they will get into trouble by collecting my
jean trouser. One of them that wore the jean said the cloth has
anointing.

Another testimony was how the Lord delivered me from last
year DANA air crash. I was billed to board the flight, but on
my way to the checking point I started feeling cold and I told
my personal assistant that I will have to postpone the trip till
the next day.

You said greater than Boko Haram will happen in Nigeria
I said father of Boko Haram, if our government fail to be
serious and go back to God another sect greater than Boko
Haram will surface in Nigeria. Power of money, strategies
have failed in the county. If our leaders have the fear of God
we will not have any problem. Somebody will embezzle
billions of naira and he would asked to pay N750,000 as bail.

It is a pity that Nigeria has not found solution to such
abberations and this will only encourage more corruption.
Few people riding expensive cars while millions of youths
cannot afford food on their tables. This is very wrong and
God is angry with such things because when God blesses you
it is not for you alone but for others around. Most of our
leaders are only serving their pockets while the masses
wallow in poverty.

Is that why you say the father of Boko Haram is yet to come?

God told me that He is going to show Himself powerful to
those ruining the glory of this county and the father of Boko
Haram will not attack the masses but those in power. If care is
not taken they will attack government convoys and they will
succeed because they are having God's backing.

Via: Vanguard

No comments: