Friday 3 January 2014

Tunde Akinsanmi StylePlus Reveals Why He Left StlyPlus Band

It's no longer news that Tunde of StylPlus, has gone solo and
is now on his own. What's indeed news, is that nobody knows
why he left.

He came out in this recent interview to clear the air.
Read below what he had to say about the fall out.

"I have tried to answer this question in so many diplomatic
ways without divulging unnecessary details but the answer
has brought out more questions like "why didn't I work on
my solo project and still remain in the group like its being
done on the international scene with the likes of Boyz2Men,the Commodores, Destiny's Child and many more
international group acts?

Questions flying from all directions have informed me to
come out straight to tell it as it is because I need to carry the
fans along
.
In 2012. I tried taking my clothing company (nativeBoy)
ambitions a notch higher by launching it out in Asia and
doing a song titled "in your eyes"to support it. It apparently
didn't go down well with the members of my group.Being in
a group involves a whole lot more dynamics than meets the
eye due to differences in personalities, goals and expectations.
These differences get more pronounced over time and like old
wine become more distinct in taste.Boy bands were not
designed to last forever for boys become men and being a
man brings with it more responsibilities and an unction for a
definite direction.

I am pursuing my definite direction.I wish the others well in
their pursuit"

No comments: