Thursday 2 January 2014

Good News: Kelly Hansome Ànd M.I Finally End 4 Year Feud

Kelly Hansome and M.I are friends, we can now bury the boring beef and get on with our lives…

Some five years ago, Kelly Hansome thought it wise to take verbal shots at some of the most prominent Nigerian artistes at the time – this included the Mo'Hits clan and then-emerging rapper M.I. While Mo'Hits had a more direct approach towards the matter (they reportedly got Hansome locked up behind bars, years later), M.I and the Maga Music boss went back and forth releasing diss records and subliminal shots at each other.

Five years later, Kelly Hansome, we are told reached out to M.I in an attempt to squash the beef.

The pair performed together live on stage at the 2013 CARNIRIV festival.

Watch highlights of their performance and comments from

Culled from NET

No comments: