Sunday 29 December 2013

Photos: Nollwood Actress Rita Dominic Sends Kate Henshaw A Bottle Of Dom Perignon

Rita Dominic has sent a bottle of expensive champagne, Dom Perignon to Kate Henshaw for being the first to buy several copies of her limited edition movie and in fulfilling her promise to pop a champagne, she decided to send Kate a bottle of the expensive wine.

In her words, "I said I will pop a bottle whenever I sold my
first copy. Well @k8henshaw just bought a whole lot of
Special Limited Edition copies of THE MEETING
MOVIE. What a way to start selling! #Christmasblessings
#Grateful #thankyouGod.."

Confirming the gift, Kate Henshaw wrote, "Bought my
Special Limited Edition copies of "The Meeting" and Dom
Perignon is in d house… #sales #sales #sales #Greatmovie
#nollywooddivas #supportingafriend #creativity."

No comments: