Saturday 4 January 2014

Beverly Osu says she’s ‘ahead of time’, threatens her haters

Out of the numerous reflective statements Nigerian celebrities have been posting on social networks, Beverly Osu's 'words on the marble' kind of stands out.

While reflecting on the past year, the Big Brother finalist described herself as a 'young lady ahead of time'.

'This past year I've gotten the platform to use emerging media to entertain, inform and inspire the people of Africa. My vision still holds true today. I am a young lady ahead of time. Thanks to everyone who has touched my incredible life', Beverly wrote on her Instagram page.

The 21-year-old received quite a lot of negative reactions from fans and others who watched and felt her performance at the 2013 Big Brother Africa – The Chase reality TV show was shameful.

Bev also had a word for them: 'To my Haters: thanks for making my life in 2013 something to reflect on… (Silence is golden but a duct tape is silver)… You guys have been my entertainment', she wrote, insinuating she'd shut them up herself.

Via: Thenet

No comments: