Thursday 2 January 2014

Actress Toyin Aimakhu-Johnson At War With Fellow Actress

Nollywood Actress Toyin Aimakhu-Johnson took to Twitter
pointing fingers at a senior colleague, many wondered who
that could be. There are however pointers that she's at war
with a dark-complexioned senior female colleague. Aimakhu-
Johnson tweeted that:

"Continue to tarnish my image all in the name of pretense, AGBAYA.. had fun wen I was single, I'm married and will stay in JESUS name…Yes u r dark and ugly, remeba ur age as well.. Be walking around all in the name of stardom… GOD always with me.. Aunty Agbaya.. Yes I took some roles cos I was single and love my job, I'm married now n is anoda phase..Agbaya continue to dey jump around..U hire pple to comment on blogs all bcos u want pple to feel u r good? do u knw ow many homes u don break… Aunty agbaya, sidon dey act film"

No comments: