Saturday 4 January 2014

Avril set to wed South African lover

Niaje Kenyan singer/actress/model, Avril Nyambura says she has found the man of her dreams in a South African lover.

Speaking to niaje, the 27-year-old beauty talked about her relationship and their plans on getting married soon 'I am dating a very loving man from South Africa and he is based in South Africa, not Kenya as many people have said. We met in 2012 and we became quite good friends from then on. We
did not start dating until sometime in 2013 and in him I have found a man of my dreams, a real gentleman'.

On their marital plans and where their new family will be based, Avril wishes she could switch both countries 'Kenya is my home but if we get married, I am obligated as an African woman to be with my husband but with my man being the sweetheart he is, I am sure we will have homes in both countries', she said. However, no date has been specified for
their wedding or engagement ceremony.

Recently, the lovers were spotted at Tamarind luxurious beach hotel in Mombasa City and were reported to have spent the New Year celebration together in South Africa.

Via: Thenet

No comments: