Sunday 29 December 2013

I’m Very Much Single- Flavour

Ladies favourite, Flavour Nabania has revealed that he does
almost everything at home. He parties right in his house,
works in his house and of-course eats and drinks at home. He
does not even go to clubs, the singer revealed. Here is what he
told Vanguard in a new interview.

People will always talk and turn around stories. But I am still
single because marriage is not my priority for now. I still want
to hit the top before thinking about marriage. It's not yet time.
I am still concentrating on my music. But the issue is that I try
to stay away from trouble. For instance, I don't even go to
clubs. Any time I want to do something, I do it in the comfort
of my house. I party inside my house. I do my recording
inside my house. When you start mingling and partying with
everybody in different places that is where one or two things
would start to emerge.

No comments: