Friday 28 February 2014

‘I’ve Been Delivered From Kleptomania’ – Actress Yetunde Akilapa

Yetunde Akilapa , the Nollywood actress who was beaten after
she was caught in an unknown house with a bunch of keys
says she is cleansed and that her 'kleptomaniac' habit was not natural.

According to The Nation, she said:"I am not quitting again.

God has finally shamed my critics and enemies. It's true I
have not been around for two weeks.

I was going through marathon fast and prayers. First, I had to
go to my hometown on my mother's invitation.

That was where I stayed for about two weeks for spiritual
cleansing, and I thank God I have triumphed over my enemies. The devil has lost the battle. I am a conqueror
forever,I am a member of Redeemed Christian Church of God
in Ikorodu, where I reside.

But I only attend Christ Embassy Church, Agidingbi, Lagos,
once in a while. My friend also introduced me to a Christ
Apostolic Church in Ketu, Lagos, where I also attend deliverance services.

I don't discriminate , as long as it's all for my benefit. Now, I am happy that the battle is over. As I speak to you, I am on a movie location with some of my colleagues. They are all happy that I am back. I pray that any weapon fashioned against me again shall never prosper,"

No comments: