Saturday 1 March 2014

‘I got my first tattoo at 15′ – Moet Abebe

Moet says she started inking tattoos on her body since at 15
Soundcity VJ, Moet Abebe, has revealed that she got her
first tattoo in high school when she was just a 15-year-old
girl.

Moet is a tattoo aficionado, with no less than 8 tattoos on
various parts of her body.

Speaking to a NET correspondent at the Soundcity office, she
said it all started when she was a lot younger.

'I was a bit of a rebellious one, but I think as I've gotten
older, tattoos to me is no more a way of trying to show the
world that I'm a bad girl, rather it is now me trying to tell a
story for myself on my body. I have 8 tattoos and I had the
first one when I was 15,' she said.

She added that her tattoos are symbolic to her, saying, 'Most
of the tattoos I have actually do mean something to me. It's
my body and I'm not someone who just inks a random tattoo.
Basically, my tattoos mean something to me.'

Via: NET

No comments: