Friday 7 February 2014

Looking At Me...There’s No Way God Won’t Bless Me With A Rich Man- Chita Agwu

Chita Agwu is a fast rising Nollywood actress who just had
an interview with Vanguard Newspaper where she spoke
about her kind of man, her cars and how she moved from one
apartment to another. Well the part I like most was when the
reporter said, there was a report that she bought a brand new
car after she had an accident at Ijebu ode, and Chita was
quick to correct him that she has actually changed like two
cars after the incident and not one like he thinks, lol. Enjoy
the interview after the cut.

What will it take a man to date you?

There is nothing a man can give to me. I like someone who is
honest and cute, because I don't like ugly guys. If you also
have the fear of God in you, even if you don't have money,
though I know money is important, I would consider. But,
looking at me, there is no way God would not bless me with
someone who has money.

A report said that you bought a brand new car after that
accident you had with your car in Ijebu Ode and that you
have moved to a choice apartment?

I have changed like two cars after the accident I had and they
are all brand new cars. As for the apartment; l had to move
from my old apartment because it became too small for me. I
only moved to a bigger apartment and not to a choice
apartment!

You are very versatile when it comes to dressing, how come
you dress the way you do?

I dress as the spirit leads. When I wake up in the morning, I
just dress the way my mind tells me to. But generally, I am a
tomboy as I love sneakers. My boyfriend buys them for me a
lot.

What would you not be caught wearing?

You can never catch me tying wrapper on my chest. While
growing up, my mum used to advise me a lot on that and she
used to say tying wrapper on the chest will press one's breasts
down.

So did it work for you; I mean your mum's advice on not
tying wrapper over your chest?

I did and it actually worked for me! I am what l am today
because l obeyed my mother's instruction and took that advice
she gave me. And l can say with confidence that when you tie
wrapper over your chest as a woman; the tendency that your
breasts would fall is very high. Many women can also testify
to this also.

Via: Ladunliadi

1 comment:

Angel said...

Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff...I think you've made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work.
cash for scrap cars hobart
car removal hobart