Wednesday 5 February 2014

"Toke Makinwa knew about her wedding, she called me three days to the d-day to design the bridal gown" - April by kunbi reveals

Contrary to the belief that Toke Makinwa was caught
unawares for her "surprise wedding", Olakunbi Oyelese of
April by Kunbi has revealed otherwise.

"I worked under pressure to get it done...Toke called me up
and said "I'm getting married" and when I asked when, she
said "in three days" ..and I'm like seriously....so I had to work
towards a short deadline...but it was all good" Kunbi excitedly
told Bolanle and Dolapo during her interview with Moments
with MO, which aired Monday and re-aired yester-noon.
Meanwhile Toke's exact words on her surprise wedding
read:

"we would have loved to have all our loved ones there with us
but this was our registry and so much had happened between
Maje and I in the last 3 months. Plus, it was such a huge
surprise, I had no clue. I hate surprises but I must say, this
one knocked me out of my elements because I usually suspect
something is happening. Hehehehe! I am not fully over it yet."
Who is the liar then?
April by Kunbi.................................

Toke Makinwa in her April by Kunbi bridal gown.

Culled from Kemifilani

No comments: