Thursday 24 October 2013

2 Chainz To Put Out A Sex Tape With Iggy Azalea/Nicki Minaj

2 Chainz has been very open about his
future sex tape aspirations, even heavily
voicing them on his B.O.A.T.S II: Me
Time track "Nextflix" featuring Fergie.
Well the rapper has now further divulged
on the possible project, naming Iggy
Azalea as an ideal partner.
"I want to put out a sex tape in the next
five to 10 years and reap all the benefits in
case I spend my hard-earned rap money
doing boneheaded activities," said 2
Chainz on the topic. When asked who he'd
like to join him on the venture, Chainz
already had another rapper in mind. "I hate
to say this, but I think Iggy Azalea's
dope", answered the "Feds Watching"
MC.
He also didn't turn down the idea of
relations with Nicki Minaj stating, "Yeah,
I'd do that."

No comments: